Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the breuker family

Not much has been going on with the Breuker family. We are slowly preparing for baby #2. Dakota is doing great in his new room, and I really don't mind when he calls for Mama at 4:00 in the morning! I love snuggling up with him! I am in the process of resetting up the nursery and washing all the newborn clothes. I forgot how small Dakota once was!
This past weekend was Bryan's 28th birthday! What an old man! The two of us went to Logan's for dinner. Buzz met us there too. We also got groceries. I know it was a very exciting birthday! I think we were in bed by 9:30. Yeah, I guess we are getting old!!
I am on the big kick of coupon clipping. I am kinda in the mood to save money and start budgeting. This is my new weekly goal! We will see how long that last!

3 comments:

Michelle R said...

Good for you! Budgets are a wonderful tool on where to spend your money wisely. I'll be praying for you!!

heidi said...

happy birthday bryan! rick & I went out saturday too and were going to get groceries but didnt feel like it, still not super romantic:)

mom23kids said...

Keep us posted on your budgeting! Glad to hear you are doing well!