Thursday, June 11, 2009

1 more month

I can not believe Baby Boy #2 will be here in 4 weeks! We are slowly getting ready. I have the nursery organized, the newborn clothes all washed, and the breast pump ready to go! I bought a Moby Wrap from the Sling Shack...I am sooooo excited to put my new baby boy in it. I found my double stroller and I am hoping to pick it up from Target this weekend.
I think a little bit of nesting set in this past week. I began to do some organizing and pitching away of unnecessary things. Time to clean house! I actually did that too! I dusted, vacuumed, scrubbed the main floor. All the bedding is washed too. Go me!
However, I am not prepared on the work end of the spectrum! I have sooooo much to do before I leave on maternity leave. It has been crazy trying to move a center!
As much as I am ready for Baby #2 to arrive I am actually going to miss being pregnant! I love being pregnant! I know I sometimes complain, but I am truly going to miss all those kicks and movements I feel in my belly! I think I will even miss my maternity clothes! LOL! I don't know what it is but there is just something so special and neat about being pregnant.

3 comments:

mom23kids said...

I agree there is something so special about being pregnant and being so close to your child...literally a part of you!
good luck!

the coopers said...

1 more month?! Wow!! That's awesome : ) I bet you are so excited. Is Dakota excited to be a Big Brother?! Good Luck with everything... can't wait to hear that he's finally here : )

Jen said...

I loved being pregnant too! It's exciting to meet the little one though and get adjusted to a bigger family. Awesome you bought a Moby Wrap! You'll love it!