Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For SALE

That is right the Breuker family is putting their house up for sale. I can not believe it! It is exciting and sad at the very same time.
We know it is time for more space and room for the kids to grow and run. However, I can not help but think about all the memories Bryan and I have made here.
We bought this house, our very first home together, in November 2003. We did so much work to it and updated all the rooms to make it our own. This is not only our first house, but also Kota Bear and Colt Bolt's too. Though not very old they have provided the most memories in this house for us. Dakota took his first steps here and the way I can hear Colten laugh even when I am in the next room puts a smile on my face!
However, I know we will find a new home to make even more memories in and a place where our family can grow. We look forward to this new adventure and house hunting period.
If you know of a great house looking for a growing family please let us know!

2 comments:

heidi said...

sad news, the one I was telling you about doesnt have the sign up... i'll keep checking it out but no info for now

Jen said...

Good luck to you guys! I hope everything goes smoothly so you can move to Hamilton and find a home that suits your family!

Heidi is a great house hunter :)