Sunday, October 5, 2008

Motherhood

Motherhood is such an amazing thing! This weekend I went to a motherhood conference in Grand Rapids. I went with Kim and some moms from Hamilton. We had a great time. As a mom I know that there are times when you need a break. I got that this past weekend! I am now recharged and ready to go! I can now refocus and be the best mom I can be. I had some great classes and wonderful key note speakers! Ken Davis......Hilarious!!! I think the best class I took was about organizing and getting my ducks in a row. I can do that.....Right? I am going to start planning and organizing our lives. This is eventually going to save me time and hopefully money when it comes to meal planning. This concept makes me excited because then I get more time with my baby!

No comments: