Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birthday

On Monday I celebrated my 27th Birthday! I can't believe it!
My mom is the best she took me to MI City for a day of shopping for my day. I got some great deals on pants and some cute scarfs. I also picked up somethings for the boys and Bryan.
I did have a sick baby on my birthday. Colten woke up Monday with 102.7 degree temp. and decided he did not want to keep any of his food down. Happy Birthday to me! It was not all that bad because it did want to cuddle and I do not get that much anymore with him on the move constantly.
For my birthday present from Bryan and the boys I am getting a new cell phone! I can not wait. I will finally be with the times...I can text, talk and serve the web!
I am happy to say that Colten is finally feeling better and we are enjoying this cooler weather by playing outside!
I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

Jeff and Nicki Westra said...

Happy Birthday Girl! Sounds like you had a lot of fun...if you're 27 that means I'm ....I don't want to think about that!! I can't believe how quickly time passes. It seems not that long ago I first met you on the way to Flordia with Lisa. Aaaahhh!