Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Still Around

I know, I know it may have seen like The Breuker Family has totally disappeared from this planet!!! We are still here, we have just been busy. With what... I really don't know, but it seems like we always have something going on.
May has been a busy month because Bryan has started racing. Between races on Saturdays and fixing his car during the week we don't get to see him that much. However, he did have Memorial weekend off and we had great family time together. We ended up spending 4.5 hours at the beach! Loved it!!! The kids had a great time and we all got some color! We also took a couple of long bike rides. Dakota and Colten both love the burley. Besides all the family fun activities we ate really good!! Between BBQs and campfires I probably gained a few pounds!!! It was worth it!
I am not too worried because I have really been trying to work out in someway everyday. I am down about 15 pounds! Go me!! My motivation is the trip we have planned for Florida! I can not wait! I don't know who is more excited me or Dakota...He can not wait to see Mickey!
We had a trip to Tuesink's Farm this month. It was Dakota's first preschool event. He is so excited to begin 3 school. He can't wait to get a back pack. I can't believe how big he is!
Colten is growing too. He will be 11 months soon and I am beginning to plan his first birthday party. He is army crawling all over and is just starting to pull himself up on things. I am not going to lie...I really liked it when he just sat in one place. He is quick and loves to explore...mainly in places where he should not!
I will try to post pics soon and I will try to be more regular with my postings! Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Congratulations Renee! Sounds like you guys have been busy, but great that you had quality family time over the weekend:) hope to see you guys soon!

Jen said...

Great job on the weight loss! When are you going to Fla? Sounds like you're enjoying the wonderful MI summer so far, can't wait to see you soon!