Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lazy Day

I love having Wednesdays off. It is a great break in the middle of the week! It is also great knowing that I only have a 1/2 day left of work!!!!! Dakota and I have been very lazy today. We stayed in our pjs til 10:00 and finally got around to putting on sweatpants and shirts. We love being comfy! We have just been hanging out together all day. We brought the van to Bryan at work to get fixed. It was fun seeing him during the day. Dakota is now taking a nap and I get to watch my favorite show, One Tree Hill. I can't get enough of it! I love it! I think I will be asking for the series on DVD for Christmas. I was productive in one way today. I got my pictures order. I can't wait to go scrapbooking next weekend! Now I think I am going to take a nap!

No comments: