Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My First Blog

I think this blogging thing can get addicting! It is going to be like another Facebook addiction for me. Every spare minute I run for the computer! LOL! But seriously I have to thank my friends Jen and Heidi for this idea. It is a great way for others to see what is happening in our family and it is a great way for me to write down my thoughts and journal!
Have you ever had one of those weeks you are just dreading? I have one this week. I just have sooooo much to do and get accomplished. Between work, family, and friends I hope I can get everything done. I have my check list made and if I can just stick to my agenda it will all get done and everyone will be happy. I think that is a great goal!
I did get my groceries tonight so I can check that off the list. Let me tell you it is getting harder and harder to go shopping with a 17 month old son. I always see little girls in the cart and they sit so nicely. Dakota is hanging off the side, crushing all the food, and stressing me out! However, I wouldn't change a thing about him! I love him so much!!

1 comment:

Kim Smit said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh about the grocery cart - I had and still have at times the same experience with Corbin, only now he likes to run off and hide in all the clothing racks - get ready that is fun too!