Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Weekend

It is 9:30 on Thursday and my weekend has officially begun!!! Except I need to clean the house before I can do anything fun:( I will get up early (not too early) tomorrow and I will just get it done. I hate cleaning!!! It sucks and is not fun. Having a 17 month old does not help. I clean and he is right behind me messing it up! I have no choice I am having guest over tomorrow night and they do not want to see our mess.
I am throwing a baby shower for one of my good friends, Kristin Keen. She is such a cute mama to be! While I am throwing a shower Bryan and Dakota will be crashing someones house. So watch out they might just end up on your front porch, knocking on the door!!!
I guess I should head to bed! I see a big day of cleaning ahead of me!

No comments: