Sunday, September 7, 2008

What A Weekend!

What a busy weekend! We have been on the go all weekend long. It is finally 5:00 on Sunday and we are trying to relax!
We did have a great time at Bryan's race last night. He rolled over! YIKES! It was an action packed race that kept us wanting more. Even though he didn't win he had a great run! Maybe next time.
Today we had lunch at my parents with the entire family. My brother is leaving for California on Tuesday. It is sad to see him leave, but it was great having him home for a couple of weeks! He will be back at Christmas time.
Dakota fell about 2 feet or so from a lawn chair today and smacked his head on the cement. I am a nervous wreck now! We called the doctor and we have to wake him up every hour and watch for certain signs. My poor baby! I hate it when he gets hurt. It just breaks my heart.
It is a new week and I think a less hectic one. I hope! Bryan does have another race on Saturday at Hudsonville. I think Dakota and I will go because it will probably be are last one to see this year. Dakota loves the races. I think it is about the only time he will actually just sit and watch. He is Daddy's biggest fan!

3 comments:

Jami Viening said...

I hope Dakota is doing ok. I feel really bad. I should have been next to him instead of trying to clean up. Give him a hug from gramma

Renee Breuker said...

Dakota seems to be doing great! He is a strong little boy!

Jen said...

Poor little man! I hope he's okay. That's scary to go through, and it's probably the first of many things to come...I had to call Poison control for Mya the other day. She drank a whole bottle of Mylicon gas drops. It's fine, but not recommended! Stinkers can be so quick when you turn around for one second!